Known Legends Universal Firmware Issues and Notes Dated November 18, 2021
November 18, 2021
What follows are the known Legends Universal Firmware issues and notes dated November 18, 2021, up to and including Legends Universal Firmware v5.59. Each of these known issues is actively being worked on.
[Gottlieb Tables] Some FarSight Studios pinball game button mapping UI has a discrepancy: The REWIND icon is displayed to start a game; however, the A button must be used.
[Gottlieb Tables] The pinball game Gladiator has minor performance issues while in portrait mode.
- [Legends Pinball] Gottlieb table players may experience distortions/buzzing sounds coming from haptic speakers, even at low volume.
[Gamer Series] Certain routers may experience issues with maintaining consistent connections.
[TAITO Pinball] Graphical issues with table spotlights during classic display attract mode for all TAITO tables on all Legends Arcade Family devices.
[Legends GamePad] Legends GamePad shows device is paired after a reboot of the machine, but it has no function.
[Legends Ultimate 1.1] Random loading screen followed by NO SIGNAL display. This occurs most often during loading of FDX apps/game packs.
[Legends Pinball] OTG input lag may be slightly increased for some users.
[Legends GamePad] Some users may experience difficulties pairing Legends GamePad with Gamer Pro while the Gamer Pro control deck is also paired.
- [Digital Locker] ArcadeNet® and BYOG redeemed codes do not display “Redeemed” and “Renewal” date in History.
- [ArcadeNet] [Zaccaria] Aerobatics Retro, Future World 2018, Shooting Rapids, Star God Retro, and Top Hand are not updating the online leaderboards from the in-game menu.
- [CoinOPSX Backglass Support] 30fps videos provide optimal performance.
- [PixelcadeX Leaderboard] User needs to reboot the arcade after FlashDriveX games are installed to show Leaderboard scores.
- [Legends Ultimate 1.1] Redownloading pinball game packs resolves any button mapping issues a user may experience.
- [OTG Mode] Certain users may need to remap the buttons on their external OTG Legends Pinball setup.
- [Easy Mode Beta] UI does not reflect D-Pad/Joystick navigation addition. This is intentional in this beta and will be updated as more user input is gained.
- [Operation Wolf] The ball may get temporarily stuck behind an enemy when close to the ramp. This is intentional and can be released with a nudge.