Release Notes – Week 44 (November 6, 2021 v5.57)
November 6, 2021
Legends Universal Firmware v5.57 (November 6, 2021)
- [Legends Pinball] [ArcadeNet® Pinball] [Backglass Leaderboard] Backglass leaderboard function display on ArcadeNet® Zaccaria tables.
- [All Legends Devices] Five Zaccaria pinball tables are added to ArcadeNet® Standard for an November 4, 2021, 9PM PT/11PM CT/12AM ET release:
This solid-state pinball from 1983 features a butterfly theme with a second playfield, elevated ball launcher lane, and two outlane save flippers.
(2) Locomotion 2018
This remake version of the 1981 original has a train station theme with five modes, 10 times bonus multiplier, and three-ball multiball.
(3) Soccer Kings
This solid-state pinball from 1982 features a second playfield called the “Attack Zone” and has four balls that are recycled based on Extra Kick features.
(4) Stars Phoenix
This solid-state pinball from 1987 has a gambling theme and features flyaway targets and multiball.
(5) Zankor Retro
This retro version of the original Nautilus table from 1986 has a jungle theme with pop bumpers and spot targets.
Five Zaccaria pinball tables are added to ArcadeNet® Standard for November 4th release (see Highlights above).
- These Known Issues are addressed (fixed): 1.) 1.) Legends Pinball] [ArcadeNet® Pinball] [Backglass Leaderboard] Backglass leaderboard function does not display on ArcadeNet® Zaccaria tables.
- Minor UI improvements.
General performance and stability improvements.
Known Issues and Notes
The latest known issues and notes documents are always found at https://www.atgames.net/arcades/category/firmware-update/.
About the Release Notes
The release note offers brief, high-level descriptions of enhancements and new features for your Legends Arcade Family product running on the Legends Arcade Platform. We include setup information, tips to help you get started, and best practices to help optimize your experience.
About the Legends Universal Firmware
Supported devices in this release of the Legends Universal Firmware update include the Legends Ultimate series, Legends Gamer series, Legends Core series, Legends Connect, and Legends Pinball.
A software update can include, but is not limited to:
– Device stability improvements and bug fixes.
– New and/or enhanced features.
– Further improvements to performance.
To get the best from your device, please regularly check for software updates and keep it up to date. To update your device, select Version under Settings and follow the prompts.