Release Notes – Week 45
November 11, 2020
Legends Universal Firmware v5.10 (November 11, 2020)
- New and expanded universal leaderboards! See details below.
- New leaderboard games added. Compete for an online high score!
- Athena (ArcadeNet®)
- Big Shot (Pinball Classics)
- Rescue 911 (Pinball Classics)
- Ripley’s Believe It Or Not! (Pinball Classics)
- Improved button mapping UI.
- Automatically assign controller order based on button-press order when three or more controllers are detected.
- Minor UI improvements.
- General performance and stability improvements.
- You may control of the external device in OTG mode; reseating the USB cable should fix this.
- Some stability issues with Bluetooth 5.0 headsets.
- CoinOPSX (support for this third party app provided by the CoinOPS team):
- Having both pUCE and CoinOPSX USB drives in each USB slot may cause abnormalities.
- [ALU1.1/Gamer] Control Mirroring only works when the control deck is connected via USB.
- [ALU1.0] New sorting order is not supported on game pack titles yet, it will be corrected with game pack updates.
About the Release Notes
The release note offers brief, high-level descriptions of enhancements and new features for your Legends Arcade Family product running on the Legends Arcade Platform. We include setup information, tips to help you get started, and best practices to help optimize your experience.
About the Legends Universal Firmware
Supported devices in this release of the Legends Universal Firmware update include Legends Ultimate 1.0 (350 games version), Legends Ultimate 1.1 (300 games version), and Legends Gamer Pro.
A software update can include, but is not limited to:
- Device stability improvements and bug fixes.
- New and/or enhanced features.
- Further improvements to performance.
To get the best from your device, please regularly check for software updates and keep it up to date. To update your device, select Version under Settings and follow the prompts.
The publicly available versions of the release notes are available here.