Release Notes – Week 2
January 14, 2021
Legends Universal Firmware v5.17 (Jan 13, 2021)
- ArcadeNet® 1.0 updates.
- New games added:
- Galaxy Gunners
- Snowboard Championships
- Thunder Hoop
- Added on-device subscription flow.
- Removed Cloud BYOG™ 2020 icon.
- Minor UI improvements.
- General performance and stability improvements.
- [Gamer Mini] Certain routers may experience issues with maintaining consistent connection.
- [FarSight Studios Pinball Tables] Some users may see a non-default camera view, which may be different from global settings, the first time they load a table. This problem goes away after a user confirms preferred settings and restarts the table.
- The pinball game Gladiator has minor performance issues while in portrait mode.
- [Website] Our website may have issues when submitting UUID/checking out/etc. from certain IPs.
- You may lose control of the external device in OTG mode; reseating the USB cable should fix this.
- Some stability issues with Bluetooth 5.0 headsets.
- [ALU1.1/Gamer] Control Mirroring only works when the control deck is connected via USB.
- If you encounter the VPX tables not responding to user input, exiting and reopening the table may fix this. This is a known issue and we are addressing it shortly.
- [ALU1.0] Pinball game pack tables will not run properly when the Internet connection is intermittent.
- It is possible that random Cloud-pinball titles to lack audio when launched.
- Private policy agreement displays when user signs-out of their ArcadeNet® account.
All images, trademarks, and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners and are used solely for illustrative purposes.