Release Notes – Week 23 (2021)
June 10, 2021
Legends Universal Firmware v5.37 (June 10, 2021)
- [All Legends Devices] Enhanced Auto-Launch: Selected application is launched on power-up.
- [Legends Pinball] CoinsOpsX and AddOnX both support dual screen displays.
- [All Legends Devices] Redemption of ArcadeNet® and Cloud BYOG subscription service on AppStoreX.
- [All Legends Devices] ArcadeNet® titles now display Button Mappings.
- Mighty Warriors added to ArcadeNet®.
- [All Legends Devices] ArcadeNet® subscription redemption supported on AppStoreX.
- ArcadeNet® titles now display Button Mapping inside the game title description page.
- Minor UI improvements.
- General performance and stability improvements.
- Some FarSight Studios pinball game button mapping UI has discrepancy: The REWIND icon is displayed to start a game, however, the A button must be used. This is currently being worked on.
- In Lobby, voice chat sessions can take upwards of 60 seconds to establish a connection.
- [Gamer Series] Certain routers may experience issues with maintaining consistent connections.
- CoinOPSX has issues exiting when connected via Bluetooth mode. The user can set the controller mapping setting option to map the AtGames control deck buttons, including “rewind,” as a workaround. This is currently being worked on.
- The pinball game Gladiator has minor performance issues while in portrait mode.
- Button remapping does not carry over to certain features like ArcadeNet® FDX titles or CoinOpsX front end. This is currently being worked on.
- Some users may experience Invalid File Size when downloading firmware. The current workaround is to uninstall game packs from Settings menu, then proceed to redownload firmware. After firmware is installed, reinstall the game packs.
- [Legends Pinball] The Leprechaun King Team Play DMD displays upside down. This is being worked on.
- [Legends Pinball] Left Nudge and Rewind get swapped in CoinOpsX when a gamepad is connected. This is being worked on.
About the Release Notes
The release note offers brief, high-level descriptions of enhancements and new features for your Legends Arcade Family product running on the Legends Arcade Platform. We include setup information, tips to help you get started, and best practices to help optimize your experience.
About the Legends Universal Firmware
Supported devices in this release of the Legends Universal Firmware update include Legends Ultimate 1.0 (350 games version), Legends Ultimate 1.1 (300 games version), Legends Gamer Pro, Legends Gamer Mini, Legends Core, Legends Connect, and Legends Pinball.
A software update can include, but is not limited to:
– Device stability improvements and bug fixes.
– New and/or enhanced features.
– Further improvements to performance.
To get the best from your device, please regularly check for software updates and keep it up to date. To update your device, select Version under Settings and follow the prompts.