Release Notes – Week 49
December 10, 2020
Legends Universal Firmware v5.14 (December 9, 2020)
- New and expanded universal leaderboards! See details below.
- ArcadeNet® Free-tier Pinball.
- New leaderboard games added. Compete for an online high score (https://www.atgames.net/arcadenet/leaderboards)!:
- Black Hole (Pinball Classics)
- Star Trek Vengeance Premium (Pinball Classics)
- Tempexx (Pinball in the Cloud)
- Enabled START+ UP for external controllers to bring up the in-game menu.
- Default to different display modes for pinball tables based on display orientation, “Classic” is landscape orientation and “Cabinet” is portrait (vertical) orientation.
- pAOX tables relocated under the ArcadeNet®/Cloud Pinball tab and no longer require file uploads. Press the MENU button under the ArcadeNet® tab to select the new category.
- New pinball tables added:
- Blue vs Pink
- Junkyard Cats
- pAOX and all MGR related icons and settings have been deprecated (removed) in this build.
- App descriptions show up in portrait mode.
- New Pinball Settings tile to create global settings for Pinball game packs.
- Game pack games can be Whitelisted under Settings/Parental Controls.
- Minor UI improvements.
- General performance and stability improvements.
- You may lose control of the external device in OTG mode; reseating the USB cable should fix this.
- Some stability issues with Bluetooth 5.0 headsets.
- [ALU1.1/Gamer] Control Mirroring only works when the control deck is connected via USB.
- [ALU1.0] New sorting order is not supported on game pack titles yet, it will be corrected with game pack updates.
- If you encounter the VPX tables not responding to user input, exiting and reopening the table may fix this. This is a known issue and we are addressing it shortly.
All images, trademarks, and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners and are used solely for illustrative purposes.