Release Notes – Week 9
March 4, 2021
Legends Universal Firmware v5.23 (March 4, 2021)
- New ArcadeNet® games!
- New and expanded universal leaderboards! See details below.
- Support for new LegendsLink™ application (formerly ArcadeNetLink).
- New games added:
- Alligator Hunt
- Cisco Heat
- Summer Challenge
- New ArcadeNet® global leaderboard games added. Compete for an online high score (https://www.atgames.net/arcadenet/leaderboards)!:
- Asuka & Asuka
- Dragon Gun
- Earth Joker – U.N. Defense Force
- Panic Road
- Support for LegendsLink™ v1.0.38 or later.
- Minor UI improvements.
- General performance and stability improvements.
- [Gamer Mini] Certain routers may experience issues with maintaining consistent connection.
- [FarSight Studios Pinball Tables] Some users may see a non-default camera view, which may be different from global settings, the first time they load a table. This problem goes away after a user confirms preferred settings and restarts the table.
- The pinball game Gladiator has minor performance issues while in portrait mode.
- You may lose control of the external device in OTG mode; reseating the USB cable should fix this.
- Some stability issues with Bluetooth 5.0 headsets.
- [ALU1.1/Gamer] Control Mirroring only works when the control deck is connected via USB.
- [ALU1.0] Pinball game pack tables will not run properly when the Internet connection is intermittent.
- Voice chat feature not functioning in Lobby
- Occasional “failed to connect” message when launching titles in Lobby. If this occurs, simply try to launch the title again.
- Button remapping does not carry over to certain features like ArcadeNet® FDX titles, CoinOpsX Front End, Health Check, and Control Panel Test. This is currently being worked on.
- Not all controllers are compatible with the Legends Core button mapping system.
LegendsLink™ v1.0.38 (March 4, 2021)
- Added “Auto Login” feature.
– Application will auto log off if not connected within 24 hours.
- Added “Start with Windows” feature.
- Restore user desktop resolution after quitting local streaming.
- Added support for Windows 10 Pro/Pro N.
- LegendsLink™ app requires your device to be running firmware v5.23 or later.
- Intel Integrated Graphics users may not have their desktop return upon exiting the streaming session. Please do the following on your Windows PC if this happens:
– Press Ctrl+Alt+Del on the keyboard
– Sign out
– Sign in
- Intel Integrated Graphics users may see occasional glitches when using scroll wheels on mice.
- Intel Integrated Graphics users may see occasional freezes during minimizing/switching windows.
- Please disable HDR in Display Settings before you start streaming.
- If you have Skype running, please quit it first before installing LegendsLink™ as some installation files are shared between the two applications.